Let us take care of everything
We understand that this may be a challenging time, and that nobody wants to be arranging a funeral. It's our job to take care of everything for you and make the process go as smoothly as is possible for you and your family.
Here to help you
We pride ourselves on offering a very personal service. From start to finish, you will be dealing with the same person from our small and friendly team. If you have any questions, you can speak to us any time and we will be happy to help. Get in touch...
Services we can offer for you
- Help with registering the death and collecting the death certificate.
- Arranging all aspects of the burial or cremation.
- Repatriation to or from the Isle of Man, if applicable.
- Arranging the funeral service, whether in a church, at the crematorium or at the graveside.
- Composing and publishing the obituary notice, if desired.
- Writing and printing the order of service, if desired.
- Funeral vehicles and transportation.
- Assisting with the selection of a coffin or casket.
- Accepting and forwarding charity donations in lieu of flowers.
- Appointment of the minister.
- Arrangement of live or recorded music (e.g. hiring an organist).
- Scattering or interment of ashes, if desired.